What Impacts the management of your systems
Complexity is at the heart of the problems facing IT operations. Traditional IT environments are expanding, creating complex issues for support staff. In order to stay current, IT operations need increased visibility, analysis and automation. Many enterprise systems implementations fail to deliver the expected benefits as some studies have shown. While technically compliant, the implementations often lack key elements needed to align system-wide activity and drive performance. A lot of time, effort and money are invested to integrate the system and get it operational. Far less attention is paid to achieving required performance outcomes. As a result, it often takes years before the new enterprise solution will provide benefits beyond the systems it replaced. In fact, it can take years before you break-even.
BrickRed Systems approaches enterprise systems projects with the ultimate performance objectives front and center. Systems providers know a lot about software integration but actually know less about how to improve performance with it. BrickRed Systems has extensive knowledge in integration support, process optimization, post-implementation realization activities and driving return-on-investment for systems implementations.
Working hand-in-hand with your company, our professionals will create an enterprise service management (ESM) tools services strategy that ensures data and infrastructure availability that will increase responsiveness and improve reporting and real-time dashboards.
- Increasingly complex infrastructure and manageability
- Inadequate expertise and management skills in order to build systems specific to the enterprise
- Lack of communication and correlation between the multiple ESM tools
- Acquisition of tools from vendors and end-of-life product support
- Lack of time and resources to implement and utilize the various features of the tools
- Duplication of investments due to the limited reusability of tools and vendor-specific products
- Lack of transparency in infrastructure operational issues
What Brickred System Provides
BrickRed Systems utilizes a large pool of ESM certified consultants who are also familiar with IT infrastructure library (ITIL) processes. This give us the advantage to provide ESM tools transformation strategies by leveraging experience, expertise and utilizing alliances with ESM Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
We aim to provide reliable and cost-effective ESM solutions that will help you improve your business uptime and reduce support costs.
Our Key Offerings Include the Following
- IT Service Management Tools (ITSM): configuration management, service-desk, discovery
- Network Management Tools: LAN, WAN, VoIP
- Applications, Database Management, Servers
- ESM: Consulting, Assessment, Implementation Services
- ESM Post-Production Support Services
- ESM Infrastructure Shared Services
- Streamlined incident and event-handling processes
- Increased responsiveness and better mean time to resolve
- Increased scalability and flexibility of IT infrastructure to cope with the changing business dynamics
- Increased transparency in IT infrastructure, compliance and operational issues
- Reduced operational costs and faster return on investment (ROI) on ITSM investments
- IT resource alignment for a more effective business
- Better uptime for business services
- Integration of business applications and processes and applications, which aids governance.