Accelerate your Azure Integration initiatives with Brickred Systems, a Microsoft Managed Gold Partner.
We will seamlessly integrate your on-premises applications, data, and processes across your enterprise with BizTalk Server. And, use Logic Apps to extend your existing investments to the cloud. We set up the interfaces with your SaaS and On-Premise Applications so you can see how the platform will work for you. This Proof of Concept implementation can be expanded to your production environment.
- Digital Roadmap Planning: Apply CI/CD best practices to your workflows and take advantage of built-in tools for seamless and secure deployments.
Azure API management: Publish APIs to developers, partners, and employees securely and at scale.
- Azure Service Bus: Connect your on-premises and cloud-based applications and services to implement highly secure messaging workflows
- Azure Logic App workflow :Create workflows and orchestrate business processes to connect hundreds of services in the cloud and on-premises. Deploy and run Logic Apps anywhere to increase scale and portability while automating business-critical workflows anywhere.
- Architecture Design Guidance
Day 1 – Assess & Plan (Workshop)
- Assess your portfolio of existing and potential future Integration process and pain points. Evaluated on complexity, technical feasibility, security, readiness, criticality and risk.
- High level view of your cloud ambition & the building blocks that will be required to achieve that vision.
- Priorities potential integrations, for ease of implementation and value to the business.
Sprint 2 – Provision & Configure
- Planning and Design activities to include the configuration & provisioning of the Azure Subscription and Setup Azure Logic App to receive-send data from a SaaS application.
- Setup of Azure Service Bus for a Publish-Subscribe scenario as per scope.
Sprint 3 – Design & Mapping
- Setup of API Management for exposing an on-premise Application
- Design & creation of the integrations using connectors within the Logic App environment.
- Data mapping activities related to the candidate SaaS applications
Sprint 4 – Integrate & Activate
- Complete the initiated integrations and activate all your designed integrations.
Sprint 5 – Monitor & Review
- Use the Power BI Dashboard to view stats that tell you how well your integrations are running, pinpoint bottlenecks, monitor errors, and see details for each running integration
- Review the PoC with stakeholders & sponsors.
- Work with you to evaluate your future integration requirements.
Error: Contact form not found.